Like & Share via FB

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

I'm a Casey Neistat fan


[VIDEO] Casey Neistat had a streak of three straight vlogs starting on Friday and took a break on Monday. Then he comes back on Tuesday morning where he explains that he's trying to figure out the next chapter of his career as a filmmaker and a YouTuber.

Neistat is one escape I had discovered in the last few years and had largely missed out on the height of his daily vlogs while he remained in NYC. Basically I've spent some time over the years catching up to what he has done. In catching up lately I forgot his favorite mode of transport was a Boosted Board which unfortunately is no longer in business.

Though I noted Neistat's vlog is an escape he did wade into current events a few months ago with his video on the George Floyd protests. I find myself disagreeing with some of his conclusions, however, this is what YouTube is for as it's something of a soapbox.

RELATED: Do what you can't over at Shedd school - I just had to highlight a Neistat video with a message I could relate to. Also anyone can relate to.