Like & Share via FB

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Amtrak Texas Eagle train

 

[VIDEO] Count this as another train I've yet to take at least along the whole route, Texas Eagle. Actually I've taken this train from Chicago, Ill to Dallas, TX over the years but I've never taken it past Dallas. Years ago YouTuuba took this trip from Chicago all the way to Los Angeles, Calif. Duration for video above is just over three hours.

Well you know Texas Eagle seems as if it's two trains. The segment from Chicago gets attached to another Amtrak train Sunset Limited which terminates in Los Angeles. It was not a memorable journey for YouTuuba so he has no plans to take the trip.

For myself one consideration is that would I want to get to my destination in the wee hours of the morning or at about 5:35 AM. Well when it comes to traveling when you get there isn't going to be at the perfect time.

What do you think of this journey presented here?