Like & Share via FB

Friday, September 11, 2020

Dylan's Travel Reports: Amtrak New York to Los Angeles in a Roomette

[VIDEO] I saw this video a while ago a trip from New York to Los Angeles on Amtrak. This surely was shot before coronavirus, social distancing, etc. This video is a different world from the one we're still living in. Even worse it seems as we head into summer some parts of the country is suffering some setbacks as far as coronavirus cases.

Still it's cool to see his trip aboard Amtrak's Cardinal and Southwest Chief trains with his critique of the services and amenities aboard the train. It makes me nostalgic for my trip to Los Angeles just about four years ago.

When we finally beat this dreaded disease and the world fully reopens, I look forward to hopping on the train again in the near future. I'm very sure we'll beat a virus with a relatively low death rate, however, communicable it may be.