Like & Share via FB

Saturday, October 17, 2020

Mini Clay Kits Movie Treats

 

[VIDEO] Bought one of these from an art store the other day. Seems like a cool creative project on a day off and put it on display somewhere at home. Just to show one aspect of the escapes from the real world I have.

I don't really eat movie popcorn as much as I had years ago. I don't really drink slushies and unfortunately for movie candy I'm not into licorice. But then I do usually get concession foods when going to the movies.

I just have to add this dire news of the film exhibition industry. AMC Theaters may have depleted cash reserves if there are no movies to attract a larger audience. Most theaters since perhaps August have reopened and then Regal announced they've closed again because there are no movies coming out that would draw an audience. 

At least since theaters have reopened he had Tenet which I was lucky enough to see last month. It has made according to Internet Movie Database $48.3 Million in the US and $323.5 million worldwide. It's making money, however, I consider that perhaps it would've made more if not for this pandemic issue we're experiencing.