Like & Share via FB

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Building a $58 Million NYC Apartment

[VIDEO] Amazing, simply amazing. Casey Neistat visits an under construction penthouse high above NYC. You can be above it all for a whopping $58 million, and that's money I can only dream about!

If I could even make that much, my mind can't wrap itself around the idea of buildings so tall. I could never envision going all the way up in the former Sears Tower or even the former Hancock Building. Ironically when I was younger and not so adverse to heights I was at the top of the Washington Monument.

All the same, if I could afford that penthouse Neistat visits I'll just spend some of that fortune on a smaller residence closer to the ground. However, real estate especially of this expensive type can be fascinating.