Like & Share via FB

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Trust Data, Not Lore #StarTrek

Via imgur

This image was something I shared on fb at one time, I didn't know at the time this image were on t-shirts. This is an indication of my Star Trek fandom as this represents two characters from Star Trek: The Next Generation. We have Data a good android on the left and then we have his evil "twin brother" Lore on the right. We had so few episodes of this series with both of them, and unfortunately Lore was deactivated and disassembled in the last season of The Next Generation.

I could let you know of Data's fate, but you'll have to watch Star Trek Picard on CBS All-Access.

Also Trust data, not lore should be a slogan for everyday life in anything that you do or consume in your life. Yes I mean the information you take in!