Like & Share via FB

Saturday, September 25, 2021

42 hrs in a sleeper - Technology Connextras

 

[VIDEO] Technology Connections and Connextras are two YouTube channels I've been following for a while now. Connections basically looks at everyday technology from dishwashers to TVs to analog cameras to air conditioners to car horns to amusement park rides to basically you name it. You will learn something new when you're done.

Connextras however is considered a companion channel. While it might compliment some of the material covered on the main channel basically what we're seeing here is basically what you might consider "extras". Basically everything else.

Technology Connextras is sharing with us their ride on my favorite Amtrak train The Southwest Chief. He even shows us his footage on board Amtrak's Surfliner. He breaks down his trip, his roomette accommodations, even who owns Amtrak. He might talk about price and how much it costs to see the landscape going back and forth from California to Chicago.

Basically I'm just sharing with you yet another train video that has caught my eye.

ALSO! I want seven more subs to my own YouTube channel. When I get to 100 subs I can have a fancy url like Technology Connections. Much appreciated! :)