Like & Share via FB

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Nice try Anonymous /satire

 

fb.com

Found this on fb which recently came out of its shutdown on Monday from the Babylon Bee. I shared this on my profile with the quote you see in this post's title above.

With Facebook down, and the world basking in the warm glow of a post-Facebook utopia, the hackers responsible for the attack are now warning that if their demands are not met, they will reactivate Facebook once again.

"We know the world is celebrating the peace and unity brought about by us deleting Facebook from the internet," said a cryptic message broadcast from an unknown location. "But if you don't comply with our demand for $700 billion dollars by 8 pm tonight, we will restore Facebook and unleash its evils upon the world once again."

Well I could respond seriously with well I think the hackers were foiled this time.

If anyone from fb is reading this my original fb and ig accounts were disabled last year and I was never able to repeal due to this doggone pandemic. You never had enough reviewers available perhaps you can hit me up at my twitter handle @levois. Thanks.

@levois used to be my original ig handle but when my fb account went down so did that....