Like & Share via FB

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Youtuuba shows how he edits train videos

 

[VIDEO] I'm a fan of youtuuba on YouTube and he shared with his subscribers this teaser showing us the process of editing and producing his Train Odyssey videos. I want to share this with you and perhaps if you do your own train vacation videos it might give you some tips.

As far as sharing my train videos I use both still shots and videos splicing them together with background music when needed. He doesn't use an editing program that's widely available as he explains in another video years ago. In my case, I use iMovie for the most part finding it relatively easy to use and especially used on an actual computer.

On Shedd School blog I shared the first part of his Train Odyssey as he takes Amtrak's Capitol Limited out of Chicago all the way to Washington, DC although the first part that I share ended with him traveling through Indiana. Then as an extension of his odyssey he visits the Florida Keys and the Everglades Nat'l Park.