Like & Share via FB

Thursday, July 30, 2020

One last model train video out of California?

[VIDEO] I've been following Jim Zimmerlin for the last few years now and mostly became attracted to his videos of his G-scale model trains. He does a number of videos about going on cruises and indeed one of the videos that went viral were those videos showing people going down a waterslide on one of his cruises.

As of late some of his videos are more personal as he discusses retiring from his day job and moving from California. At about 11:00 AM presumably my time he will share another video of model trains running through his home in California for the last time.

Zimmerlin doesn't really have a set layout, he get very creative as far as the route the trains will take running throughout his property both inside and outside of his house. As far as G scale trains go as he''s always said it's best to not get into that hobby of collecting such trains until you've retired. Such sets are very expensive and I only wonder how much money he's spent on his collection.

For myself, I'm only willing to invest in at least HO scale model trains and I won't be as creative as far as their layout. Although I'm always looking for a good train set. Anyone got any HO scale model Amtrak trains for sale?