Like & Share via FB

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Is predictability the key to good blogging?

John G. Shedd Public School: Is predictability the key to good blogging?

I posted this to the Shedd School blog earlier this summer. I as a policy atttempt to post at consistent times there and at The Sixth Ward. Not that I heard much feedback on it, but at least anyone who continues to read the blog will know when to see the latest post.

Unfortunately I don't always follow that rule. Sometimes I don't always have a post on the ready and sometimes the post comes later than I'd like.

So often when I do find the opportunity to post here most of the posts here are random and perhaps for a time that needs to stop. Another thing is what can I post here that'll interest people.

A lot of posts have been wrestling and although I consider this blog a hobby, never mind the ads I installed here last year, I've posted about whatever interests me at any given moment. Perhaps I'll get back to some of the things that got this blog noticed.

Meanwhile unlike a lot of things I've done online over the years I want to put some thought into it and then execute. And at least for here it means post more consistently and predictably.

Meanwhile over at Shedd School blog I shared a video about a man's trip into New Orleans. Check that out when you get an opportunity.